Valentine's Day may get a bad rap for its "cheesy" reputation; however, it is a wonderful opportunity to hit the pause button and take a moment to share your love and appreciation for family, friends, and significant others.
I love putting together little gifts for my girlfriends just to remind them how much I value our friendship and to show how proud I am of all their amazing accomplishments. I enjoy getting little sweet treats for my family members because we all really love our dessert! I also love getting a card and enjoying a nice dinner together with Ben on Valentine's Day. We typically keep it pretty casual but it is a nice reminder to be thankful and appreciative of one another.
In an effort to truly keep it short and sweet, Ben and I wanted to share our top 10 favorite things we love about each other. We've known each other for 10 years (dated for 7) so it is only fitting we share our top ten! :)
10 Things Ben Loves About Madalyn
1. She is super creative. She is constantly creating and coming up with new and exciting ideas!
2. She is funny. She makes me laugh all the time with her witty comments and sense of humor.
3. Her style. She is always the best dressed and tries to coax me always to dress nicer and more stylish than sweatpants.
4. Her smile. There is nothing better in the world than seeing her smile.
5. Her faces. She makes the best facial impressions and they always make me laugh.
6. Her thoughtfulness. She always has the nicest cards and gifts for everyone. She gets the best presents because they have meaning behind them.
7. Her work ethic. She is the hardest and most dedicated worker. She knows what she wants and finds ways to achieve them.
8. She is a dreamer. The goals she sets are incredible and it's fun being able to be a part of each one she accomplishes.
9. She shares Taco Bell with me. We have an obsession with our Taco Bell and love having date nights there.
10. How much she loves me. She loves me unconditionally and I don't think there is anyone else out there who could put up with my quirks.
10 Things Madalyn Loves About Ben
1. Ben knows me better than I know myself. I call him a Madalyn mind reader!
2. He surprises me at the airport with flowers.
3. He brings me soup and takes care of me when I am sick in bed.
4. Ben spoils me with presents!
5. He makes me laugh every. single. day!
6. He is extremely supportive and encourages me in all things I do.
7. We balance each other out perfectly! He is the yin to my yang, the realist to my dreamer, and the left brain to my right brain.
8. He is the hardest worker and makes me so very proud!
9. Ben is the most grounded supportive, caring, and loving person and will make the best husband and father some day.
10. He loves me unconditionally. <3
Enjoy your Valentine's Day with your significant other, family, and friends!