The title of this post definitely speaks for itself because I feel like I am on cloud nine when I am wearing this Swiss dot, white tulle, tiered mini cocktail dress. I first saw this dress when Margo & Me flaunted it for a Halloween gala a few weeks back and I just knew I had to have it the moment I saw it!
I wanted to style this dreamy dress with sparkly details and pops of red to kickoff the holiday season look book. Trust me, there will be numerous pops of red this month since red truly is the epitome of Christmas! As I had previously mentioned, I did NOT design or construct this dress but I thought it was just too magical of a dress not to share.
My favorite things about the holiday season are all of the gorgeous decorations, the twinkling outdoor Christmas lights, crackling fires, listening to Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra, and spending quality time with close family and friends. This year I am very excited because in two short weeks I will be jet setting off to NYC with my gal pal and partner in crime, Courtney Pelot. We both have always wanted to see NYC during the holiday season so we decided to go this year to celebrate Courtney's birthday. We have dubbed it #23inNYC! I even decided to dedicated a special post to our trip that will be released on Courtney's official birthday, December 16th!
Here is our #23inNYC bucket list:
1. Gazing at the Bergdorf Goodman holiday windows
3. Drinking frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity III
4. Sipping on bubbly at the Plaza's Champagne Bar
5. Staying warm while enjoying some hot tea and delicious macarons at Laduree in SoHo
6. Shopping like Blair Waldorf at Henri Bendel
7. Taking a break from 5th Ave shopping and sipping on a latte at Ralph's
8. Binge eating the most delicious doughnuts from Dough
9. Trying an Apple Betty (almond milk cappuccino with house made apple syrup and spices) from Toby's Estate Coffee
10. Strolling through the Bryant Park winter village